chilekat's latest photos on Grows on You, where garden ideas are shared.

Saturday 25 June 2011

Spiders, anyone?!

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I cannot stand to be anywhere near spiders. I don't wish them any harm and I can't say I "hate" them as they've never done anything to me... I just want to run a mile at the very sight of one.
Well, today I did this:

"I'm OK.... I'm OK......"


"....JUST TAKE THE BLOODY PHOTO!"


"Ooooooooooo.....actually, he's rather cute!"


Looking at the change in me in just these 3 photos, it amazes me how quickly you can get over something if you really push to get over a hurdle in your mind. Once I'd watched it on me a few times, it really was ok.

That's not to say I'd be ready to rush over to one and pick it up again...oh no. But this is another item ticked off my "Facing Fears" list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are braver than I am!