chilekat's latest photos on Grows on You, where garden ideas are shared.

Saturday 7 September 2019

It’s all in the jeans...

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16ZTrvJeU3zvUYAiPbexcUbZkYX6Bmb03

I have been wearing the same pair of jeans over and over again for a year. I know. And this is AFTER buying a new pair! I was dieting when I bought the replacements so I bought the same jeans, just a size down. Since then I have simply not been able to get into them! I told myself at the time: “I won’t buy anymore size 12s as I intend to be a 10...” and so, here I’ve been, stuck in perpetual single jean hell; washing and wearing... washing and wearing. As you can see, they’ve badly faded and I’ve all but worn the crotch out, still refusing to give in. A few weeks ago I decided it’s never going to happen and was planning to wave the white flag - go buy some more 12s and be bloody-well done with it, but then I started keto as a last, desperate attempt. Guess who got into her new jeans today? 

That’s right... I’m in ‘em!! Take that fat tummy, you’re on your way out at last! 

No comments: